Friday 7 October 2011

Can anyone tell me if a 71 Camaro front supension will fit on a 64 Chevelle?

I want to change my 64 Chevelle from front drum brakes to front rotors.

I already have a 71 Camaro that I thought may be a donor.

The Camaro has factory front rotors on it

Will the rotors fit just by removing the ball joints and installing them onto the stock Chevelle a-arms?

Or do I need to install the Camaro a-arms, springs, etc to the Chevelle?

Will any option work? Thanks
Can anyone tell me if a 71 Camaro front supension will fit on a 64 Chevelle?
Not likely.
Can anyone tell me if a 71 Camaro front supension will fit on a 64 Chevelle?
it will work either way.if it was me i would just change the spindles off the ball joints.
you would have to change the a-arms, springs and everything else from the camaro to the chevelle. that way everything lines up and theres no problems later down the road, the car wont dog track goin down the road this way..if you were to just change the roters it would cause problems after a while.
install camaro a arms %26amp; springs
It could work but why do all that work tryin to make Fbody stuff work on another body?