Friday 7 October 2011

What auto part store will let me work on my car in the parking lot?

nw suburb of illinois, I need to work on my car. will any auto part store allow me to work on my car (change oil, brake pads, drums) in their parking lot after I buy oil and pads from them?



napa? autozone? murray's?
What auto part store will let me work on my car in the parking lot?
Autozone always let me here in new hampshire. Discount Auto Parts does also if u have 1.
What auto part store will let me work on my car in the parking lot?
I think auto-zone would be the most likely, they let my dad and I work on his battery and even let us borrow some tools.
none/its an insurance thing/they let you and jack comes down they get sued
this person giving thumbs down does not know that auto-zone despite insurance concerns will not say anything to you if you work in the parking lot. but they are not responsible for your well being. how do i know? i used to work for auto-zone. and yes zone-rs do help on occasion when not on the clock.
auto zone is pretty cool about it
yeah, autozone is usually cool about it, they let me change the starter in the parking lot. Just dont park all the way in the front
autozone has helped me change the brakes on mine in the parking lot.