Friday 7 October 2011

Rubbing noise when braking down steep hills?

Hi,



I recently had a brake job done on my 98 Honda CRV. The front rotors and pads were changed out. Everything seems fine, but when I am going down really steep hills I get a low vibrating noise that shakes the car. I haven't had the rear drum brakes checked. Could they be the culprit or is it something due to the front brake job? The brakes seem to work fine under normal braking.
Rubbing noise when braking down steep hills?
its worth checking the rear brakes but it sounds like wrapped disc's to me
Rubbing noise when braking down steep hills?
could be easy to check brake pads your self really easy to replace brake pads your self my

wife does her own brake jobs



type into search box

how to check brake pads

how to replace brake pads