Wednesday 21 September 2011

86 Audi coupe What else do I have to change when converting from drum to disc brakes. more details>?

I am a professional mechanic so i know it can be done. I just need to know if anyone else has done this and if they ran into any problems. I have a 86 audi coupe GT with

***OK THAT WAS THE QUESTION LAST WEEK***

Whoever answered, thankyou very much. Id give you 50 points if I could. What I really wanted to hear is that the front calipers are the same and all I'd have to do is change the master cylinder, but, such is life. I'm 33 and not here to impress ricers or race. I just hate the rear drums. although I've thought about the 2.3 and /or the turbo conversion, I think you are the first person in 11 years to convince me that I may want to buy an 87 coupe and start over. I cracked the firewall on mine and then it got rear ended. this is not an actual question, its a responce to the answerer and I screwed it up the first time. thank you again whoever you were.
86 Audi coupe What else do I have to change when converting from drum to disc brakes. more details%26gt;?
I think you have to change the metering block because the line that goes to the rear brake is bigger than the one needed for disc brakes.
86 Audi coupe What else do I have to change when converting from drum to disc brakes. more details%26gt;?
Dear 86 Audi Coupe: I am an Audi expert. It is not clear if you are asking a question or making an obsevation. Contact me if you wish at marc_crotty87@hotmail.com. Be glad to tell you what I know.

Marc
  • hair brush
  • do puppies have rabies
  •