Saturday 24 September 2011

Help Please! 2000 Dodge Neon I need to change the cylinder on my rear tires master cylinder or wheel cylinder?

I also need to change my rear brakes which are drum brakes I don't know if that matters.


Help Please! 2000 Dodge Neon I need to change the cylinder on my rear tires master cylinder or wheel cylinder?
if its a wheel cylinder you have to remove the wheel and all brake parts to get to it ,then bleed it back out before you install the brake parts back,if you haven't done this before your better off letting a shop do the brakes,they are a needed thing and only qualified personal should repair them,good luck
Help Please! 2000 Dodge Neon I need to change the cylinder on my rear tires master cylinder or wheel cylinder?
That will be a wheel cylinder Master cylinder is what makes your breaks work . Wheel cylinders are what moves your break shoes against your break drum to stop the car.