Wednesday 21 September 2011

My 95 camaro rear drum brake help?

I have a 95 auto 3.6 v6 camaro.

It has rear drum brakes i changed the rear wheels from the camaro and to the stock firebird wheels

thy fit well but since then my rear brakes have been grinding nd they sound loose and squealy.

do i need to change the brakes? or is it something with the wheels. Mind you, camaros, firebirds, and camaros fit the same wheels so i know its not a diff size or pattern thanks.
My 95 camaro rear drum brake help?
the bolt pattern will be the same



chances are your rear brake shoes are worn, pull the wheels off, take the brake drums off, and take a look at the brakes... go from there.
My 95 camaro rear drum brake help?
im with the last guy but id also check the front pads and inspect the rotors and if u inspect the rears check the drums those as well can be worn causeing worn pads or shoes